Fund Administration in Gibraltar is currently regulated by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission. The Financial Services Team at Triay & Triay can assist and advise you in relation to an application for authorisation as a Fund Administrator.
Other than providing their services to Gibraltar domiciled Investment Funds, where the legislation permits, Gibraltar Fund Administrators may provide their services to Investment Funds in other jurisdictions such as Malta, the Cayman Islands and the British Virgin Islands. The Financial Services Team at Triay & Triay can assist in relation to any on-going commercial or regulatory advice.
- Low corporate tax rate of 10%
- The possibility that highly experienced employees of Fund Administration companies can cap their income liability: High Executive Possessing Specialist Skills Individual. For further information please see the Gibraltar Government’s website in relation to income tax.
- Gibraltar is a firmly established, prosperous and professional finance centre, with an efficient financial regulator and all the necessary supporting services.
- The Fund Administration company would benefit from all the advantages associated with domiciling in Gibraltar. For further information please see the Gibraltar Government’s website.
- As a member of the European Union Gibraltar’s Financial Services legislation meets the standards set by European Directives
- Common law legal system with English as the business language
If you would like to get in contact with any member of our Investment Funds Team please click the link below:
Our Reading Room
Click here to view our reading room
Meet Our People
Click here to meet the people in Triay & Triay
Contact Triay & Triay
Click here if you would like to contact us