Triay Lawyers is an international, independent and innovative law firm. The hallmarks of this can be found throughout its 115-yearhistory.
The firm has a physical presence in Spain via offices in Sotogrande and Marbella and leverages it international network of lawyers (Globalaw, Association of European Lawyers, International Lawyers Group) to provide clients with cross-border solutions in most jurisdictions.
We are looking for an IT Support Engineer to ensure the smooth running of everyday IT operations providing 1st line support for all staff and back-office applications and associated services.
You will be a proactive member of a dynamic team based in Gibraltar supporting 2 offices and multiple remote users.
- 1st Line Support of 60+ users both remote and office based.
- Supporting Microsoft Office Suites and providing ad-hoc training when required.
- Supporting internal software systems.
- Account/profile creation and management.
- PC hardware and software upgrades.
- PC configuration/installation and troubleshooting.
- Standard office hours Monday to Friday with occasional flexibility according to business requirements.
- Provide 1st line support for all internal customer facing and back-office applications and associated services.
- Provide accurate and detailed diagnosis and, where possible, problem resolution for issues and incidents affecting availability, performance and functional integrity of applications and any services provided by the I.T Department.
- Escalate problems as necessary in accordance with the departments SLA's & escalation paths, while still owning problems from resolution through to closure.
- Monitor alerts and alarms.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly operational tasks as set out by the IT Manager.
- Document incidents, and resolutions, appropriately in the ticketing system and/or Knowledge Base and update system documentation accordingly.
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- Windows 10 Desktop support.
- Windows Active Directory account management.
- Microsoft Office 365 account management.
- Must be analytical.
- Ability to multitask.
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Customer focused.
- Tidy, organised and methodical.
A p p l y n o w